Dropped my car off over the weekend as the check engine light was on. Needed it back on Monday and, as always, they had it ready for me Monday afternoon. I feel they go out of their way to help you any way they can. I highly recommend!
- (Review left on SureCritic by Terri A.)
Had a light come on for ABS and traction control 2 days before leaving for vacation. They got my car in the next morning and was able to find out what was wrong and that it was not a safety issue, therefore we were able to take the car. They ordered the part and got us in the day after we returned home from vacation.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Blake C.)
The staff provide great job, her vehicle was in and out quickly and they are honest.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Kelly F.)
Great service as usual. Never dissatisfied with this business.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Chris R.)
Service was fast and pricing was reasonable.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Dana P)
Always do a fine job and can always work at a time we need.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Larry S.)
Professional and friendly. All staff is always so professional and friendly. Service is quick.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Berry F.)
Larry's Automotive is always very friendly and professional. I really appreciate the reminders for service that they send out. The experience itself is always professional, friendly and quick. I was in at 7:30 and out by 8:00. Great job- Thanks again. Newburgh, IN Chevrolet Equinox 05/29/2020 Great people Great customer service.
- (Review left on SureCritic by Pat M.)